Sunday, August 23, 2009

Miniature golf ... Mounger-Style!
















I spent an hour at a memorial service for a little 34 week fetal demise I helped deliver at work a few days ago. I got back, got the kids dressed, headed out to The Cheesecake Factory (to hell with eating good today!) and ate goooood food!
Then, we went off to play Mini Golf at Boondocks, ehr, Wahooz.
After teaching Jack how to hold his club, we were off. Jack still ended up holding it all goofy but smoked us all! He won by a landslide!!!! Then he beat his mommy at Air Hockey not only once, but TWICE!! Apparently I'm just that easy to beat.

Such a good time with them. Just wanted to spend quality time with them and remind myself just how special children are and how quickly life can change.

1 comment:

  1. I need to come golfing with you guys - if Jack could beat you, I might stand a chance! (Just kidding!) Looks like you guys had fun and I'm sorry about the demise at work.

    ReplyDelete